Sunday, October 31, 2010

ORANGE! Not just for Halloween!

Today is Halloween, which a lot of people reference with the color orange. For those of you that know me, you know my favorite color is orange and I choose to decorate, accent and dress in orange whenever possible....

To celebrate Halloween, here is a photo montage of some of my favorite orange things I found today!

Niv Designs - Jacqui Coffee Table - $590 in ORANGE!


Making a note of my next dining room design for the next house...love this.

I didn't see the orange cabinet option at Menards last summer when picking out our new kitchen...I would die in this kitchen it's so amazing.

As much as I would like to be a color minimalist with neutral walls and an accented color piece, this shot is adorable.
Yes, the orange, checkered floor is a bit much, but the orange appliances!? Get outta town.


Retro Orange Wall Clock $49.91


Happy Halloween!!!!


No comments: